A new City Centre residential apartment block.
The Brooklyn Lofts offer an exciting opportunity to invest in the transformation of one of Manchester's heritage buildings into cutting edge, 21st Century living spaces.
Mason Street is located in the historic New Cross neighbourhood which is currently undergoing an exciting regeneration as the last area to be reinvigorated in the City Centre with huge scope for capital appreciation as the regeneration progresses.
Located less than a 2-minute walk from the Northern Quarter & Arndale (City Centre).
Manchester, the second city of the UK and centre of the economic “Northern Powerhouse”, is a thriving cosmopolitan city, built upon an industrious legacy.
Manchester is a city with many impressive statistics to its name.
• First industrialised city in the world
• Home to the first public library
• Birthplace of the world’s first computer
• Has the world’s oldest railway station
• Birthplace of Graphene - the world’s thinnest material