Brand new development in the heart of Leicester. A collection of modern studio apartments designed for students and young professionals, having its own private on-site games & leisure room, roof top garden and BBQ area. Ideally located in the heart of Leicester, just a stone's throw from the central train station (0.1m), "City Heights" will provide 52 luxury studios, spread over a brand new 8 storey building.
City Heights is more than just an apartment building - it is a community. The social dimension will focus on two superb common areas: the Games room with integrated entertainment area, and the relaxation zone on the extraordinary Roof Deck - a spectacular roof top garden incorporating luxurious openair furnishings, barbecues and a private dining area. And all of this with a backdrop of panoramic views in every direction.
City Heights is within easy reach of the major universities, popular student hotspots, business hub and excellent transport links. Residents will have an easy access to all the major attractions of the city, schools, colleges, health, leisure and fun hotspots. Located just less than a minute walk away from Leicester Railway Station, City Heights is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all the Leicester has to offer.
Each studio will be completely self-contained, with private kitchens and bathrooms, and will be fully furnished/finished to an extremely high standard. The development will offer superior communal facilities for tenants, including laundry room, landscaped rooftop garden, cycle parking, 24/7 concierge desk and a communal lounge/games room. The development will also feature high quality finishes and energy efficient technology, ensuring the ultimate experience in contemporary living to discerning residents and long term sustainability.
City Heights is located:
- Just 1 minute walk to Leicester train station.
- 1 mile to University of Leicester.
- 2 miles to Highcross Shopping Centre.
- 1 mile to Leicester's financial district.
- Close to schools, hospitals and sports facilities.
- Close to many parks, theatres and cinemas.
House prices in the East Midlands are forecast to surge by an impressive 13 per cent over the next five years. The biggest growth in the property sector is expected to be in Leicestershire, home to the city of Leicester. Source: Savills, UK.
- The city lies on the River Soar and at the edge of the National Forest. Boasting a population of 330,000, Leicester is the tenth largest city in the United Kingdom.
- The city hosts an annual Pride Parade, a Caribbean Carnival (the largest in the UK outside London), the largest Divali celebrations outside of India and the largest comedy festival in the UK - Leicester Comedy Festival.
- Leicester is a place with big ideas and even bigger ambitions. It's a place where businesses thrive and grow.
- The 2015 Good Growth for Cities Index ranks Leicester in the top 10 of UK cities, highest in the Midlands and ahead of London and Cardiff. Leicester is a city with a young and diverse population and it is reflected in its vibrant city centre.
- Leicester was named most affordable place to live for students by HSBC in 2014 and 2015. In 2016 Leicester was also named 9th best city in the UK in the Good Growth for Cities index.
- Leicester has a rich heritage in sport, culture and industry with events, facilities and attractions to suit every lifestyle.
- Leicester is only one hour away from capital London.
- Historic city from pre-Roman times.
- Population of over 300,000.
- Easy reach of most international airports.
- Ideal place to live, learn and play
What is the address of the development?
44 Conduit St, Leicester, LE2 0JN The property is located near Leicester Train Station, and is a short walk from Leicester University and the City Centre.
When is the completion date?
The property is due to complete in Q3 2018.
How does the assured yield work?
The Assured Rent of 7% NET per annum is payable throughout the rental assurance period by the property management company. Payments will be paid to owners throughout the 5 year assurance period. The rent is paid directly into any bank account in the world as stipulated by the purchaser. The amount of assured rent is specified in the agreement for sale and management agreement.
Who will manage my unit?
An experienced management company will be appointed to run the property from completion. Mughni Property is an established student housing operator with experience in managing fully tenanted, modern purpose built multi-let student accommodation across the UK.