Spread over a brand new 7 storey building, each studio and flat will be completely self-contained, with private kitchens, bathrooms, and will be fully furnished/finished to an extremely high standard. They even each have their own balcony! Clarence Street will offer residents superior communal facilities, including a ground floor reception, laundry room, roof terraces, cycle parking, a fitness room, a communal lounge/games room and a garden/recreation area! The development will also feature high quality finishes and energy efficient technology, ensuring the ultimate experience in contemporary living for discerning residents and long term sustainability.
Clarence Street is a fantastic opportunity to invest in a quality development in a major UK city, Leicester. Take advantage of a market which is structurally undersupplied, where demand is high and rents are rising. This is one of the safest, affordable investment opportunities available, in an excellent location and belonging to an asset class that has out-performed all others for at least 5 years.
Fully-furnished student apartments finished to the highest standards
House prices in the East Midlands are forecast to surge by an impressive 13 per cent over the next five years. The biggest growth in the property sector is expected to be in Leicestershire, home to the city of Leicester. Source: Savills, UK.
- The city lies on the River Soar and at the edge of the National Forest. Boasting a population of 330,000, Leicester is the tenth largest city in the United Kingdom.
- The city hosts an annual Pride Parade, a Caribbean Carnival (the largest in the UK outside London), the largest Divali celebrations outside of India and the largest comedy festival in the UK - Leicester Comedy Festival.
- Leicester is a place with big ideas and even bigger ambitions. It's a place where businesses thrive and grow.
- The 2015 Good Growth for Cities Index ranks Leicester in the top 10 of UK cities, highest in the Midlands and ahead of London and Cardiff. Leicester is a city with a young and diverse population and it is reflected in its vibrant city centre.
- Leicester was named most affordable place to live for students by HSBC in 2014 and 2015. In 2016 Leicester was also named 9th best city in the UK in the Good Growth for Cities index.
- Leicester has a rich heritage in sport, culture and industry with events, facilities and attractions to suit every lifestyle.
- Leicester is only one hour away from capital London.
- Historic city from pre-Roman times.
- Population of over 300,000.
- Easy reach of most international airports.
- Ideal place to live, learn and play