The Chavasse Building is a collaborative development, which sees an experienced and innovative partnership working together to enhance a historic area of the city with a great residential scheme. The focus for the scheme has been the provision of sustainable residential accommodation geared towards the requirements of modern, city centre living. All apartments in the scheme are currently larger than the comparable competitor's properties that are being marketed in relation to value per square foot.
Chavasse benefits from:
• Central location overlooking the historic cathedral to the east with Liverpool ONE shopping complex to the west.
• A boutique development of 47 apartments carefully designed to enable an exit strategy for both investors and owner occupiers.
• A residents gymnasium to the ground floor with a Japanese inspired 'Zen' rooftop garden for communal use.
• Generous floor-plans taking advantage of the expansive city views with critical attention to both specification and finish.
• Managed by the award winning Urban Bubble, a current brand chosen to mirror the outlook of the target demographic.
• Communal areas enlivened with a bold, raw, urban design to encapsulate its warehouse linearage whilst appealing to the urbanite city dweller.
Known as Liverpool's 'independent quarter' Ropewalks, L1 is home to creative businesses, independent shops, cafes and bars. This makes Ropewalks one of Liverpool's quirkiest districts to explore.
Ropewalks is the latest location in Liverpool to see astonishing redevelopment, attracting £100 million worth of investment.
Ropewalks is located just off Bold Street, one of Liverpool's busiest shopping streets. It's also close to the city's popular destinations such as Albert Dock, Echo Arena and Liverpool ONE. Public transport is extremely accessible with main train stations within a few minutes' walk.
The combination of attractions, city centre retail, nightlife and culture as well as the proximity to the Universities just add to the appeal of this extremely convenient location. This area is particularly suitable for students and young professionals.
Liverpool is at the centre of the UK's second largest regional economy with access to six million customers. It's economy is worth more than £121 billion and home to over 252,000 businesses. Additionally, it has the largest wealth management industry in the UK outside London, worth £12billion.
Liverpool's £12bn wealth management industry is the largest outside London.
The city is home to 5 award-winning universities and an impressive student population in excess of 57,000.
Liverpool has been named as one of the UK's hotspots for its buy-to-let market due to its high rental yields and impressive property growth. Furthermore, with Savills expecting rents to rise by 21% over the next 5 years and interest rates remaining low with buy-to-let mortgage finance, now is the perfect time to invest in a UK buy-to-let property.
And things are not slowing down. Liverpool has ambitious plans and has a proven track record of delivering complex developments, such as the £1bn shopping and leisure destination Liverpool ONE, and the game-changing ACC Liverpool. In 2012 alone Liverpool had 57 million visitors, helping to support over 50,000 jobs, and this number continues to grow year on year. Over the last decade, the city has attracted over £5 billion of physical investment, reshaping the city for good.